top of page
Chianti DOCG Tradizione

Fresh Tuscan blend


Produced from a combination of native grape varieties on the farm, which are vinified separately as they mature at different times. This wine can be opened immediately but is at the same time fairly full-bodied and smoothtasting

Chianti DOCG Tradizione

  • area of production: San Gimignano
    grape varieties:
    sangiovese 75% and colorino, canaiolo, ciliegiolo, malvasia for the remaining 25%
    vineyard exposure: various

    height above sea level: 180 m
    soil type: loamy
    harvest period: different periods depending on the variety

    colour: brilliant ruby red
    scent: intense, with hints of violet
    taste: harmonious and savoury

    serving suggestions
    first courses with sauces, red meats


    Serve at 18 °C

bottom of page